If you are interested in food, merchandise, or information vending, you will find important information and a link to the vendor application in the vending drop down menu above. The Planning Committee and community are excited about the opportunity to worship with fellow believers from far and wide. Just as the performers on stage, you are responsible for presenting a quality product and a humble attitude as we work together to show the love of Christ to our customers. The requirements below will highlight areas of concern we have as a committee but should not be considered all encompassing. Thank you again and we, as a committee, pray that your day is successful and your mission is accomplished should you choose to partner with us.
The vending area will again be on Oak Street between Mill Street and Beaver Dam Road. For those not familiar with the area, it is due south of the tennis courts with a good view of the stage.
• The number of food vendors will be limited to twenty (25) and will be open to only ministry groups until August 1, 2018, at which time, we will accept applications from other interested parties. Vending spaces will be issued on a first come basis in the order the application is received.
• Applications should be submitted through the on-line application or printed and mailed in as soon as possible. The application fee will be due within 10 days of the application or can be paid immediately by using the Paypal or credit card link.
• Placement of vending booths will be based on electrical requirements and smoker/grill use. Each vendor will have access to one plug. You will need to supply heavy duty extension cords to connect to the power source.
• Food vending fee will be $300 per day for a 10 x 15 space. You must provide the exact dimensions of your tent or vending trailer.
• Merchandise vending fee will be $100 and the booth size will be 10x10. The merchandise vendors will be located on Mill Street between Oak and Commerce. Vendors must submit a list of items that will be sold for approval by the vending committee.
Vendors must provide proof of liability insurance coverage with minimum policy limits of $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 aggregate.
• Information only booth fee will be $100 and the booth size will be 10x10. The information vendors are located on Mill Street between Oak and Commerce.
• Vendors must stay within the allotted assigned space.
• Traffic for unloading and loading will be one way and will follow the same route as last year. Food vendors will load in from Beaver Dam Road. Merchandise vendors will load in from Howard and Commerce Streets. More details will be sent to approved vendors.
The requirements for vending at Praise in the Park 2018 may change without notice.
Requirements - No Exceptions:
• Setup begins at 7:00 a.m. and ends at 10 a.m. If you are not in place by 10 a.m. you will have to carry in your equipment since the road will be closed. We recommend being prepared for customers at 11:00 a.m.
• Vendors must stay within the allotted assigned space
• This is a rain or shine event so no rainchecks.
• A responsible adult, over the age of 21, must be in the booth at all times.
• All cookers MUST BE BARRICADED from the public access areas.
• All booths with open flames must be equipped with a fire extinguisher.
• The area must be kept clean at all times. Each vendor must supply a trash can and garbage bags. Water is not provided and hand sanitizer is strongly recommended.
• Tents are allowed. Tent staking and wires are not allowed. Please use an alternate method such as sand bags or weights to secure tent.
• No vehicle parking in the vending area.
• You must vend until the show ends. No loading out during the show. The road will open when foot traffic is clear. NO EXCEPTIONS.
• No dumping of waste water or grease. Please retain your grease containers and to pour your grease into when it has cooled.
• Please bring a piece of plywood to place under fryers and grills to prevent grease from soaking into the ground.
• Bring heavy duty extension cords to connect to the power source. Failure to do so will cause the breakers to trip resulting in loss of power.
• Bring electrical tape for extension cord safety.
• Sell only what you were approved to sell.
• Vendors cannot set up and block traffic on sidewalks.
• Sales tax collection and payment is the responsibility of each vendor (if applicable).
• Give God the glory for all He has done and will do.
Other Recommendations and Information:
• The ground in the area is not level. Be prepared with leveling supplies.
• Water is not available. Please be prepared to supply your water needs.
• Bring your own tables and chairs.
• Be prepared to light your area. Flash lights are also recommended.
• Be prepared to pass an inspection from the Health Department.
• Each food vendor booth comes with two (2) passes into the park. Merchandise and information vendors will receive one (1) pass into the park per booth.
• Vendors may take food and drinks into the park to sell after the gates are open - no wagons or carts.
• There will be a $20 processing fee deducted from your refund if it is necessary to cancel your vending booth. No refunds will be given after September 22, 2018.